• Photobucket"/>

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Girl and Her Dog

Since Mother's Day is around the corner, I've been trying to get some shots of my kids that I can pass out to Moms, Mother In Laws, and Grandmas that have been begging for some, for like ever. It's embarrassing the lack of photos I have of my own family, you know, being a photographer and all. I took my little Penelope out with her best dog Frannie and snapped away- I think I may have a couple wall worthy ones.


Penelope is a girl who is one with Nature. Whether it be playing in the dirt in the garden, or swinging in the fresh air by herself, or her infatuation with horses & dogs; she is a free spirited little pixie who's mood swings may get to be little much, but when she's happy, she's HAPPY.


Maybe it's a middle child thing. I should probably get this Drama Queen in musical theater STAT.



No comments:

Post a Comment