• Photobucket"/>

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I had a baby shower to go to this morning, so I whipped up this cute little baby shower card in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo

**Doily design from Rhonna Designs**


Then I realized how fabulous a Fiesta themed baby shower would be, there are so many fun details you could incorporate such as tissue paper flowers, handmade pinatas, fringe banners, and deliciouso Mexican fare. My favorite thing are those adorable little pinata cookies- just brilliant! 


As a little Cinco De Mayo Gift to you, I've also designed a little Hola! printable for you to print, cut out, and string up anytime you want to add a little Latin flair to your home or party. 
hola


THE FINE PRINT ;)
**Free Printable created with art from Rhonna Designs, offered with permission from Rhonna Designs. Personal Use Only. Copyright & all rights reserved 2012 Rhonna Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment