• Photobucket"/>

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Peter Pan Pretending

My mother works at the Disney Store, which means my children have an unlimited supply of dress ups to  play in all day long. It's kind of a pain tripping over Cinderella shoes every day and making Penelope take the Little Mermaid costume off to go to bed in tears, but it's really sweet during Halloween, when my kids can be 5 different things at 5 different Halloween Events.


Anyway, today was one of those dress up days and Landen wanted to join in the fun. This cute costume comes complete with quotes from Peter Pan, "Here we goooooo.....off to Neverland!" and "Hook, you're a CODFISH". I'm itching for another trip to Disneyland now that my kids are older and will actually like the rides instead of being terrified that most of them are in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment