• Photobucket"/>

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Branding Client: Wood Creations Furniture

While I feel like nailing down a perfect brand-identity for yourself is a difficult task (what colors do I want, what fonts, what is my logo going to be- AH!), I really enjoy helping other people and small businesses find themselves and what design elements fit their personality. I published Wood Creations Furniture's new website last week, and I am thrilled with the results so far.




Websites should constantly be changing and evolving, and I think that the design and aesthetic we chose for their brand is the perfect facelift for the store and what direction they want to go in for the future. Visit their website & blog to learn more about what they do, the fantastic unfinished furniture they sell, and what kind of awesome deals you can get right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment