• Photobucket"/>

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Fabulous At Home Family Shoot in Tempe

I love shooting outdoors. As much as I have learned about studio shooting, nothing beats the gorgeous Arizona lighting at a location full of visual interest and diversity. I had the opportunity of working with the oh so sweet Garnero family, taking their family portraits right in their own backyard and home. From the moment I pulled up to their house, I knew it would be a special session. They live in a tiny little historic district nestled into downtown Tempe, in a home they renovated a couple years ago with a HUGE killer backyard filled with all kinds of treasures. Their children, twins Davie and Niko were two of the smartest, yet friendliest 5th graders I've ever been around. And man, were they just naturals at being photographed. Pam & Ed were as gorgeous of subjects as their kids, and even Frank the Tortise and their chickens joined in the fun. I must admit that this was my very favorite family session to date, and I hope to see more of this lovely family in the future. 



Visit pamanded.rosemary-watson.com to see more of this amazing at-home family portrait session.

No comments:

Post a Comment