• Photobucket"/>

Monday, July 30, 2012

Introducing My New Styling Team

I am beyond excited to introduce the two FABULOUS ladies I will be working with for my photography sessions- Lindsey & Leah! Lindsay is a fashion maven with a trendy flair; and Leah is a chic wizard with makeup and hair.Visit my website to read their bios and see some of what they are best at - making girls & women feel beautiful and confident in photos! They will be contributing to my blog from time to time, giving expert advice and examples of how to look amazing in your own photos. 

We're going to be working on our first project together in the next couple of week: Senior Rep Photo Shoots! I'm still accepting applications for Senior Reps and would love to meet with any High School Seniors you may know that would love amazing Senior Portraits complete with styling sessions from these two gorgeous girls in exchange for promoting our fantastic Senior Portrait experiences. Visit my website for more details and to apply to be a 2013 Senior Rep!

No comments:

Post a Comment