• Photobucket"/>

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Senior Photography Inspiration: Seniorologie

I love finding fabulous resources for photography, and I was thrilled to bits to find Seniorologie, a comprehensive blog dedicated to Senior Photography. Since I'm focused on Seniors this month, especially with my recent Senior Rep Sessions I knew I had to share this awesome resource!


They feature different photographers from all around and do great interviews with them about their shooting techniques and their business practices.



They also do special features such as wardrobe ideas and "topic-specific" posts, like this great one on pricing. Since I have been shooting for about three years now and just recently started up my own solo business this summer, it's great to be able to learn from so many different photographers from all around.

I hope to see some of my images grace the Seniorologie blog soon- as a matter of fact I found this great post on submitting images that I just might follow and turn in some of my Senior Rep photos! It would be so awesome to get published!

No comments:

Post a Comment