• Photobucket"/>

Monday, August 27, 2012

Senior Rep Feature No. 2: Briana

I've known Briana and her family for a few years now, and I've photographed them all before, so I was so excited when she interviewed to be one of my Senior Reps. I know from experience that she is as close to "model" as you can get and I was not disappointed at her shoot. She is so tall and fit (being a cheerleader) and will mold like play dough when you tell her how to pose- it was like working with a life size barbie! I had a blast at her shoot, and can't wait for her to see all the photos at her ordering session. There are so many swoon worthy ones, it was so hard to pick which ones to showcase, but these were my favorite.





Next up is Mikala- her shoot is next week, so stay tuned for what me & my styling team create for her Senior Portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment