• Photobucket"/>

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ANNOUNCING: The Patriotic Mini Sessions

You guys, I am so so so stoked to announce that I will be doing my first styled mini session this month, and man you are all going to DIE when you see all the details - The props! The dress ups! The background! So much cuteness, you won't be able to resist getting your kids or your own photos taken to celebrate this fun summer:


THE INFO:

Just go to the Patriotic Mini Session Registration Page on rosemary-watson.com and choose either the AM sessions, or the PM sessions. If you'd like to request a specific time slot for your session, please email me at rosemary@rosemary-watson.com and I will block off your time slot. Requests will be assigned on a first come, first served basis so get your requests in early! The photos will all be uploaded to patrioticmini.rosemary-watson.com for high resolution downloads with full photo release for web & print use - share them on facebook, print them at Costco, pass them to your relatives, make memory books out of them, whatever you want! 

The sessions are $50 for a 30 minute session for you to include whomever you'd like up to 10 people and one wardrobe change. I'll be highlighting some of the props and dress ups I'll be providing for the session, as well as the background. We'll have treats & shopping so it's gonna be a great time all around. Oh, and I forgot to mention it's all my home, so I promise for it to be a fun & festive party! 

All this week I'll be sneak peeking snippits of the sessions, so stay tuned....

**UPDATE** The morning sessions up to 10:30 are booked! Email me to reserve your time slot!

No comments:

Post a Comment