• Photobucket"/>

Monday, June 25, 2012

Now Launching...My Digital Design Shop!

I'm thrilled to announce the virtual "ribbon cutting" of my new Digital Design Shop for Rosemary Watson Creative. Now you can download, print, and share your very own announcements, invitations, home decor, party accouterments, and a whole lot more!




Today I'm featuring my Striped Baby Collection, the designs I've used for my own Pregnancy Journey with my 6th baby, Clementine Cosmos WatsonThe Striped Baby Collection currently features 5 different pieces to help you celebrate your growing belly & bundle of joy in style!

The Pregnancy Announcement can be downloaded as a Photoshop PS file for you to add in your own photo, or a photo can be emailed to me to add in for you! Just order the 4 x 6 file at your favorite photo printer or share online on Facebook or your blog. Or, if you are wanting a fabulous photo taken of you, email me for one of my new Maternity Journey Photo Sessions {more details to come on those!}





The Gender Reveal Party Invite is a 4 x 6 printable invite that you just fill in your party information and you can print and mail out! Such a fun way to announce what you are having! 





Your Gender Reveal Party wouldn't be complete without your Guess Card & 'Stache & Bow Party Printables to have your guests vote on what they think you'll be having. Print out the mustaches & bows and glue them to dowels for some fun photo props or back them with pins for people to "Wear their Guess". 





The Hybrid Announcement is great since you get a 3 x 3 card size for printing, and you get a 600 x 600 px digital image to share on your blog, Facebook, or anywhere else on the web! Hand out cards in glitter filled envelopes at your Gender Reveal Party, mail out to family members, and share with everyone online. 



And of course, I had to include a fun little banner to string up at your party, or hang in your baby's nursery. It's fun, gender neutral, & so versatile! It would also be cute hung up in a pregnant co-worker's cubicle or at a baby shower as well!




I also have a fantastic Mini Album Kit coming to the shop this week. It goes right along with another fun photography series I will be announcing tomorrow! Here's to making Pregnancy more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment