• Photobucket"/>

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Patriotic Printables in the Digital Shop and a Free Patriotic Printable for you!

Just in time to celebrate the 4th of July, I have put some fun printables in the Digital Shop to make your holiday a little more festive.




The Stars & Stripes banner would be lovely string up outside at your BBQ, perhaps on your treat table? I put mine on my wall! 




And these sweet little photo props are the same ones we used at the Patriotic Mini Sessions on Saturday, they were so cute & sweet, I'm going to take ours to the Independence Day Parade next week for my kids to swing around. 





Llast but not least, here's a FREE Patriotic Pennant printable to print & cut, then glue on skewers for some fun table decor or cupcake flags. 

4th Pennants

No comments:

Post a Comment